Event organisers may require specific or further training for contractors or staff working at their event. This may include venue specific training, owner specific induction, in-depth training modules or industry training.
- Customised General Contractor Induction to meet specific venue or owner requirements. For more information, click here to contact us.
In-Depth Safety Modules
Further modules to provide in-depth training to target particular areas of safety, such as:
- Manual handling,
- Heat & stress, and
- Loading & unloading.
Specific industry training, compulsory for some contractors, such as:
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Responsible Service of Gambling
- Responsible Management of Licensed Venues
- Food Safety and Handling
- White Card (Construction Industry Safety Induction)
- Chain of Responsibility (Transport and Logistics)
- In addition to any training, Event Inductions has the capacity to provide compliance management solutions by issuing customised certification cards. For more information, click here to contact us.